Thursday, April 15, 2010

Married to a Lumberjack!!


I am so proud of my love right now!!!!!!! He got a phone call yesterday saying that he has been accepted to Northern Arizona University!!!!!!! That's right people he is officially a lumberjack. I can't believe he waited to tell me when he got home. And then he acted like it wasn't a big deal. I know he is so humble he makes me seem like a diva. I would have come home dressed up in all NAU attire and had made him take me out to celebrate, just kidding well I would have at least ended up doing one of those two things.


How exciting, he went back to school in September and here we are today getting ready for him to go to NAU in the fall. So far the plan is working out. Once he's in school this fall we got two more years before he gets his bachelors, then we are off to Tempe Arizona for four years to get his Doctorate!!!! I know it seems like a long time, but I know time will fly. Can you believe that when he is all done with school we will probably have four kids.......... Sometimes David is like uggggh its six years away, but then we start thinking about how once we are done we can move anywhere and the place we want to move to is New Zealand. When it seems so far away this is what we look at and then it feels like six years is nothing if we get to move here!!!



Yup we want to live in New Zealand. We are so EXCITED!!!! There are so many job openings over there but he needs to be an Audiologist. We laugh at the idea that our kids are going to be speaking Spanish with New Zealand accents. We are just worried that we are going to love it so much that we won't want to move back. We have met people here that have lived there and they say its amazing. We will just miss family!! But I guess we will just have to fly people out to New Zealand to come and see us...... hopefully they will want to make the big trip.

So anyways CONGRATULATIONS DAVID!!! You are such an amazing husband. I don't know how you do it all, and you never seem stressed out or over whelmed. I love how when you set your mind to something you do it. .Here is to taking this next step in our journey which I am sooo excited about. And I hope you realize how proud I am of you!!!! I really hope our kids turn out just like you!! I Love you David Ettinger!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment