Tuesday, September 28, 2010

First Sleep Over


Ariana had her first sleep over the night before we moved back down to phoenix. I know that three is a little young, but her room was all packed up, and she was sleeping over at my good friend Audrey's house. Her daughter and my little girl have so much fun together. And I was so sad that they were not going to get to play together every week. So I let her sleep over. Can you tell that she had no problem with leaving us. She is so independent. She didn't even cry when it was time for bed or anything. I don't know where she gets all her confidence from, it must be from by husbands side of the family. Because, as a little girl I can remember not wanting to got to nursery, and my little girl was like "see ya mom". I am so lucky to have her. She is such a joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment