Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm a Big Boy Now!!


Viggo has been announcing every time that he goes pee and poo poo's. And when he is bathing he asks to be taken out to go potty all the time. Can you tell how proud he is. I am not going to take his pampers away till he turns two. And then there is no going back. But for now I just want him to have fun thinking that the potty is fun, and come April we go into potty boot camp mode. No going out for a straight week until we get it down. Or two or three depending on how this method works with boys :/ I don't do the whole pull up thing. My relief society president from agua fria Lili Quintero taught me you just take the pampers away. For the first couple of days you run around cleaning up after their accidents but by day three they are almost as good as gold. At least Ariana was. And by the end of the week you got yourself a potty trained kid. This worked great with Ariana but she is a girl. We will find how long potty training boot camp goes for Viggo.

No comments:

Post a Comment