Sunday, December 5, 2010

Trick o' Treat


I know this is late, but I just wanted to remember how fun our Halloween was.  Ariana dressed up like Tinkerbell and loved her wig.  Viggo was a little Ninja and he detested his head band.  The only way I got him to wear it was by distracting him.  I would place it on his head, and ask him if he wanted a fruit snack.  Yup fruit snacks made him forget that he had a headband on. 




I know this shot is blurry but I love it.  One of these days I am going to get an awesome camera and take beautiful pictures.  



My oh sooo tough boys

 

The girl pumpkin is suppose to represent Ariana's personality, and the big smiley one is suppose to represent Viggo.  Then David and I tried to do a bat symbol with the letter "E" for Ettinger.



 This is a pic of Irma and Raquel.  They are such good friends.  I have been so lucky in my life to have met and made such wonderful friends in my life.


I love this pic because one I think it's silly, andd two because you can almost tell that David actually is enjoying this pose.  Hmmmmmm......

 Another pic of my kids.  I can't help it.  I love what good little friends they are becoming.


She was soooo excited to go trick or treating :)


They just make my heart melt.  Don't get me wrong there are days they make me want to pull out my hair, but nothing brings me more joy than they do.


The two ninja's out trunk o' treating



 My David :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment