Thursday, December 1, 2011

Boys Names




Okay I have become obsessed with finding a boy name for my new one.  Recently I said I liked Logan, but David was not too convinced.  But I think I found one he will love.  It is Zaydn (Zaiden) not quite sure which spelling I like. And it means lucky.  We originally wanted to name him Zidane, but for various reasons we decided not to go with it.  But David has not found one that he has liked better than that one.  But I think Zaydn is close enough to the original one that he will actually go for it! Viggo and Zaydn.  I think I like it.  Its been so hard to find one that will go well with Viggo's name.  It just seemed weird to name our new boy a name like Michael now that we have a Viggo. Now we have to find a middle name.  Maybe he will let me use Logan as the middle name.  I am soooo happy.  I can't wait to run it by him.  I think this one will work!!! Wish me luck! 


No comments:

Post a Comment