Monday, December 30, 2013

Hum Drum



Nothing important just me capturing my babies on a regular hum drum day.  We have been busy being lazy so we can gear up for another crazy semester of school ahead.   This little one here has thoroughly enjoyed having his dad around.  The only time I get his attention is when I pull my camera out.  He loves to ham it up.  They all do! 


They love their slippers. They requested I snap a photo of their flop it slippers.  They even made up a song for them.

 Told you Micah has been enjoying his Daddy time!
 
 He is growing up so fast.  He loves me so much!!! The other night I was taking a shower and we ran out of hot water  (this rental has a horrible water heater) and I was yelling out for David to make sure the dishwasher wasn't running.  All of a sudden I hear him in the bathroom making sure I was okay.  He is always the first to run to my rescue!

 Ahhhh I guess they are all looking older! She is looking less and less like a little.  She loves wearing her hair down.  As messy and jumbled it can look, there is something that I love about it.  I love that it just waves all around as she is bouncing around everywhere.  It fits her little free spirit. 

 I really think they will all be such good little friends.  They do everything together.  They get into scuffles but whenever they do anything there is no question that all three must do it together.
 
 What's left of our snow.  We are suppose to get some tonight and Friday.


Hum Drum but with lots of love!


No comments:

Post a Comment