Wednesday, March 4, 2015

So Many Layers



I got a little nostalgic about this little corner of the earth yesterday.  My little Viggo was looking through my blog and giggling with his sister about all their little pictures they were finding on here. He then looked up at me, and said "Mom I love all these memories.  I don't want to loose them."  He had tears in his eyes. I mean tug at my heart why don't you.  That is like my biggest fear.  I don't want to forget a second of my time with these littles. 

Then, flash forward to this morning, and this kid wakes up on the complete wrong side of the bed!  I mean this morning was a doozie.  We had plans to go on a field trip with some friends, and go to the store to by these yummy dehydrated apples my friend brought me the other day (can you tell I am craving them!), but we decided to just stay home, and serve the community by keeping these little potential tantrum bombs tucked away at home until they were safe to handle again. 

Boys, I have learned have so many different facets! They can be so sweet and tender, then strong, or crazy, and so loyal and loving all in the same breath.  They are beautiful to watch.  They are also a puzzle at times.  But, if I sit back and allow them space they kind of just solve the puzzle for me.  I love them so much! After some cuddle time on the sofa with some cartoons they were happy again.  And, then Viggo asked if I could capture some more memories for him.  So, I let them play on my bed, and allowed them to show me all the different layers of being a boy.
















No comments:

Post a Comment