Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Third Birthday

So on September 15th my little girl turned three years old!!! The night before David and I decorated the house so when she woke up she would know that it was her day!! We had so much fun decorating for her birthday and setting up her presents for her to see the next morning.



When she woke up in the morning she was so excited. We allowed her to open some of her presents for the day!! Her favorite one was her ballet outfit that her Aunt Sara got her. David and I signed Ariana up for ballet classes, because she loves to dance. She even puts on her serious face when she dances, and she always asks us to put on classical music. She is just so cute!




For Dinner we had her favorite food. HOT DOGS with CHILE BEANS. And we finished off with having some birthday cake. I wanted to make her such a cute cake...... but with Viggo I didn't have the time I needed to do what I wanted to do. So instead she got this....... it's not the best looking cake, but at least it tasted good!! And best of all my little girl loved it just as it was!!!! It was a wonderful birthday!!


My husband and I are so lucky to have her in our lives. Here are just some things that make her so special!


- She loves her family!! She is always making us have group hugs, and then announcing to us while giggling that we are a family!!
- She is so loving.... there is not a day that goes by that she dosen't tell us how much she loves her family
- She is such a good older sister. She loves her brother so much. She is always trying to take care of him
- I know every parent says this.... but my little girl is so smart. She speaks Spanish and English fluently!! She loves to read, and learn!
- She loves to dance!! She is such a little dancer
- She loves to draw.... just like her daddy
- I love her laugh.....especially when it comes from her little belly. It is so contagious
-Her smile brightens up a room
- I love to hear her sing. She loves singing primary songs!!
- And the best part is that my heavenly father has entrusted this special spirit to me. I feel so lucky to be entrusted with her. She is truly my special little princess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment