Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas at Temple Square


Here are one of the activities I was able to document when we were out and about during our Christmas trip to Utah.  We went to temple square to see their Christmas light display. It was freezing, but we got hot chocolate out of it.  Thanks Kevin and Sara.  I know everyone thought it was too cold, but after I had my hot chocolate I was in paradise.  I loved feeling that cold for a while.  It seems like I  haven't felt cold in forever. 

Sorry that some of the pics are more grainy than others.  I was just too lazy to take out my speed light.

The girls enjoying their hot chocolate

 I just love this picture.  I just want to know what she was thinking at the time.



This is Lecksa and Anna.  I fell in love with this little girl.  I miss her so much!

Auntie Emma

 Tean wearing his spiderman gloves

Uncle Kevin and Tean.  Tean loves Kevin!

 Andrew, Belem, and Gabriel

 Sara, David and Viggo

Another grainy pic and Tean is out of focus.  But I still love this picture


No comments:

Post a Comment