Monday, January 30, 2012

They Call Me Kung Fu Panda



I decided to take out my camera today and get some shots in of the kids.  This will probably be one of the last times that I take out the camera and I only have two kiddos around me.  Micah is due any time now and we are all so anxious to have him arrive (mostly me).

The kids love the movie Kung Fu Panda and they quickly picked up on the fact that my belly resembles his.  So, that is what they call me when they are hugging my belly and telling Micah that they are excited to see him.  I love it when they hug me, especially Viggo. Lately all I see are his little eyes peeking over the Kung Fu Belly.  He also tries to make the baby dance by trying to shake my belly as he is saying "shake your booty, shake your booty Micah."  Side note, I don't know what has happened in these last four/three weeks but Viggo has been so sweet.  I have my happy little boy back.  Yes, he still does crazy boy things, but the crazy tantrums have subsided.  I think that was his birthday present to me.  Seriously, there was a point where I was scared to look at him the wrong way for fear that he would blow up.  But, now he is just sweet Viggo, who loves to eat, sleep, and play. 

Here are the kids peeking over my belly.



Maybe later today I will be brave enough to take a shot of myself at nine months.  Seriously, my belly (all of me) is ginormous :0)


1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! Micah-you're soooo lucky to have Marissa as your mama!

    ReplyDelete