Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Date Night




We got to attend my friend's wedding this weekend.  The wedding was beautiful, and the Bride was just stunning.  She looked like she could be in a wedding magazine.  It's been a while since David and I have brushed ourselves up for a nice date.  I had so much fun with him.  I never forget how much I love him, but then sometimes I just find myself looking at him, and then all of a sudden it just kinda dawns upon me how insanely much I do love him.  We had such a good time.  I love dancing with him.  I think it's because how he looks at me.  Sometimes he is laughing at me, other times he seems oddly impressed, and then all of a sudden I just get a look like "I just love you".  I love that look.  Sometimes you forget how important date nights are.  I love my kids, but I also love my David time.  Yup I'm a very lucky girl. 


(I found this Tory Burch dress for 80% off! I love me a good find.  It was so comfortable.  Comfort means everything to me when I am trying to shed some baby pounds. Steady but surely right..... )




No comments:

Post a Comment