Saturday, April 21, 2012

Nap Time



Yesterday, I took off to go running and left David with the kids.  It was my first time running the golf course since I had Micah.  The weather was perfect, and it felt so good to run again.  I was in a good mood since I didn't have to stop once, and it didn't feel like I was in terrible shape.  (Today is a different story since I am rather sore...) On my way back I did not foresee how my mood could get any better until I came home and saw this.  Micah and David napping as my other two were busy watching an episode of Dinosaur Train.  David was completely out and so was Micah.  Sometimes I feel like there is no better feeling out there than napping with a baby in your arms.  I love how they just snuggle up into you. 


David's hands normally don't look this dirty.  They are actually as clean as he could get them after working on the car's breaks that day. ( Just in case anyone is concerned for Micah)  I kinda like how dirty and rugged his hands look against Micah's baby soft skin. 



No comments:

Post a Comment