Friday, May 11, 2012

Sneak Peek Wedding Shoot



I am so excited I think I can see light at the end of the tunnel. I am getting pretty close to finishing up some photos I took recently at a wedding.  I knew Katelyn when she was little so it was so fun to get to shoot her wedding. (Also made me feel really old :0) ) This was probably one of the most challenging I have EVER had.  The San Diego temple is so beautiful, but because it is so beautiful I have personally found it hard to capture just how gorgeous it is. Plus it is really hard to get the whole temple in while shooting people.  Then I had to contend with shooting in the middle of the day. Yup having to deal with harsh shadows dun dun dun.  As challenging as it was I really enjoyed rising up to the challenge.  I felt like I learned a lot on this shoot.  So here it is a sneak peek. I like to give a sneak peek, because I am not a girl who likes surprises, nor do I like to wait.  So, I just assume everyone else is like me, and would love to get a little taste of what is to come.  I just hope they will like them as much as I enjoyed shooting them.  Enjoy!



















 

2 comments:

  1. You are one TALENTED woman. Is there anything you can't do? NOT fair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jackie thank you. And look who's talking. Lady who does it, and has it all. Including the most beautiful singing voice. If only you knew how many I times I tell myself I am going to quit and stop trying to take pictures, for fear that I am not good enough, or getting any better. Every time someone asks me to take pictures I think for sure this will be my last time.

    ReplyDelete