Monday, September 16, 2013

7th Birthday Fun



Our little Nanita turned 7 on Sunday.  It goes so fast! She was so excited to have a mini-birthday party with all her cousins out here in Washington.  Normally we just celebrate it with David and I and the kids.  Can I just be honest! I loved throwing her a mini party but it made me realize how much work a large scaled party would require. I think I am just not organized enough to throw a real one.  I would have nothing ready.  I'm the mom who bakes the cake and runs around to a couple of stores that same day to find some fun little stuff.  So, far she hasn't been able to tell that her mom is not the best party planner.  I better get my act together because as fast as life is feeling, I think she will be getting married in what will seem like in a blink of an eye.

 
 My boys are just zoned into that birthday cake.  I believe Viggo was sneaking some bites.





-Seven Year Old Nani-

- You still love horses
- You love to read
- You love to take care of Micah lately.  You have become quite the big sister
-You have become fascinated with little critter toys
- You were wanting a ukulele so bad because you enjoy writing your own songs in your journal, and have been wanting to sing your songs along with a "small guitar."
-Your favorite food are enchiladas
- Favorite dessert is ice cream! 
- You always request chocolate cake with strawberry butter cream frosting for your birthday.
- You love leggings.
- You love to be funny
- You love writing stories
- You are fascinated lately with the stories from the bible.
- You love the independence you are gaining as you are getting older.  You walk home from the bus on your own this year.  ( I can see her from my porch!) 
- You want to take tap dancing lessons this year
-  You are simply as sweet and beautiful as you were the year before that and the year before that one. 

We love you Nanita! Happy 7th Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment