Saturday, September 28, 2013

Tut Tut Looks like Rain - Winnie the Pooh




I think it's safe to say we are well on our way into experiencing fall.  Cozy blankets are making their way into the bedrooms and sofas, smell of baking bread permeating the home, sound of rain pitter pattering against our windows, and warm soups being spooned into bowls.  Not to mention realizing that coats are a must out here!

I don't know how we are going to do with a real snowy winter, we are freezing already.  But, it's not going to stop us from enjoying each season! Needless to say my entry way has been filled with muddy shoes and damp sweaters lately.  Now time to cozy up on our sofa with the kids to watch Master Chef junior.  They are so excited to watch it!








 
* sorry if some pics look blurry especially if you are using a mobile device.  I could web size my pics but I want to print my blog one day so they need to be print sized for best quality.  If you want to see it better just click on a pic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment