Sunday, April 20, 2014

Everything is a Bloom



What a year it has been! I know people always look to New Years to feel like they are getting that fresh start but I feel like that happens to me on Easter.  I am in love with Spring! In the month of February I started to feel like I needed some extra sunshine and warmth again. And just like that, hit March the clouds, and gloom parted and the sun made its way back into my life.  Everything is blooming right now.  I am beyond giddy right now because everyday is a new surprise.  It's my first spring in this home and I didn't know how many wonderful surprises it had for me come spring.  These flowers are blooming on my tree.  Aren't they so pretty? I love flowers! And then I have like Tulips or some family related to them springing up everywhere in my front yard.   And the grass is turning a vibrate green.  There are so many trees in town that are starting to bloom and they have the most beautiful lime green hue to them.  When the sun hits it just right it is breath taking.  

I feel like this spring feels extra special, because I feel like my family back home is blooming just like everything here.  I feel like my family had a little dormant period and I feel like something is stirring.  I love my family so much! And I am so happy we are starting to get our stride back.  I have learned so much from them about forgiveness, love, endurance, trials.  I am just so grateful that in my youth my parents taught me about my Savior.  I feel like there have been wonderful times in my life, and there have been times when things have felt still and bitter like the winter cold.  But, because I have been taught to love and rely on my Savior, I have always been lucky to have him thaw away at the bitter cold that tries to engulf us.  The days are feeling a tad warmer.  And my heart today feels warm and overjoyed with the knowledge that my Savior lives. 







Happy Easter Everyone! Much Love from our family to yours.

This is such a cool video.  If you have time you should definitely watch.  

No comments:

Post a Comment