Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm Sorry


Don't you just want to pick him up and just squeeze him.  This is the face I have been getting from him every morning.  Its the same face he gets when we tell him we are going to cut his hair.  He loves his hair.  He gets so sad every time we cut it.  David thinks he gets that from his uncle Andrew.  Anyways this is the face of concern he gives me every morning.  If I'm still in the bedroom in the morning when he wakes up he tells his Daddy that he going to the bathroom because Mommy is sick.  Cute right...... but then his sister and him take off running to the bathroom making throwing up noises, and when they find me over the toilette they continue to pretend to be sick along with me. Then Viggo goes back to being cute because he begins to scratch my back with his tiny hand.  As I am writing this I realized all I need to do is shut the door.  Oh, boy I think my ability to think straight is already being affected by the baby.

I just want to apologize to my babies.  I know I am not the same mom I was two months ago.  But I promise I feel like I am almost there.  Everyday I think I get a little better.  I have two more weeks before I enter my second trimester, and I have high hopes that this nausea will soon begin to fade.  And we will go back to being us.  And, that goes for my David too.  I am pretty sure this baby is a girl.  If I was betting woman I would bet on it.  So, to my little princess peanut, I love you and as much as you may hear me complain, I know it is all worth it.  And if you need to continue raising my hormone levels to continue developing beautifully past 13 weeks, that is okay with me.  It just means you will come out even more beautiful sweet and perfect.  I promise Viggo, you won't have to look at me like this every morning for too much longer.  Right Princess Peanut? You wouldn't do that to your brother, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment