Friday, October 26, 2012

Just Because



 I've been working on creating some new photo actions.  I have been really obsessing over pictures that have a dull matte look. Especially in black in white pics.  I just find their simplicity so beautiful, and natural. Plus I love working on pictures that have my beautiful babies.  This week has been crazy.  Trips to the E.R, Car dealership, teething baby, writing a talk for church, all just made this week fly by in a chaotic kinda way. Weeks like these I sometimes forget to really SEE my kids. I love them.  I love that Ariana is such a great big sister.  She loves her brother's so much.  And then I love it when Viggo's eyes disappear when he smiles.  That means he is giving his for real smile.  How did I get so lucky?  Sometimes I just want to freeze time.  At least I can freeze moments in my life on camera.  For some reason the thought of that just eases my fear of them growing up too fast.  I never want them to leave my home.  I am going to be soooo sad when that day comes.  Okay, enough about that I need to focus on now.  I have them now.  Tantrums, giggles, messiness, joy n' all. Happy FRIDAY!!





No comments:

Post a Comment