Monday, October 8, 2012

Just one of those days




 Viggo the moment you were born I knew you would be a force to reckon with.   You have a heart of gold, but when you decide you are done, there is no talking you down from that cliff.  You have such a strong opinion and you are VERY stubborn.  But as stubborn as you are you are as equally humble.  After your rage subsides you are quick to say I'm sorry.  In your moments of rage I can see in your eyes that you already feel bad for your choice, but you just haven't learned to master and recognize all the emotions that your little three year old self is feeling.  I hope together we can work on this, and that you know that I love you so much! You bring so much energy into our home.  Your smile and goofy antics never fail to make me laugh.  I know you love me, and I love you. 

Love,
Momma




It was one of those days :0/   But what would I compare my wonderful days to if I did not have these..... right?



No comments:

Post a Comment