Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring makes my heart Sing!





Probably one of my cheesiest blog titles I have ever come up with.  But, it's sometimes really hard to come up with a fun title for every post. Oh well! We had a lot of fun during our spring break! But we are now back and getting back to our day to day.  Loads of laundry, dishes, bills, 5:00 a.m morning workouts (excited for the day when I can work out again when there is sun out), parent teacher conferences, laundry ( I know I said it twice but the amount that I have to do merits a double mention.) At least I have these pictures to provide a brief escape from the unpacking and decluttering that always presents itself after a fun getaway. Spring break only made me more excited about Summer break. I can't wait!! By the way I love Micah's face in the pic with all three kids.  He looks so confused! I feel like if I had to describe their personalities I would only have to you show that picture. I heart my kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment