Friday, March 8, 2013

Conversations that come up on a Stormy Friday



Today we were suppose to go to the park.  But we have been having crazy weather over here and it rained and hailed this morning.  So I told Viggo we couldn't.  He preceded to tell me he wanted to show me what he had dreamed about.  Turns out he dreamed that he was the best Spiderman ever. I have to totally agree after the show he put on for me.  

I don't what has happened this week.  Literally this week!! But he has been so good lately.  He has always been a Daddies boy but lately he just loves me.  Last night he told me what a great cook I was.  And how he would always eat my food because it is soooo good.  The other morning he said I was a beautiful cleaner lady.  He has been listening so well.  He loves our little preschool we do every morning. He loves reading books.  He pretend reads all the time to himself, when I can't read to him. And to top it off he has been so concerned with being a good older brother.  And he has some pretty gnarly Spiderman moves.  It is too cute. He has just been so awesome.  I don't mean to brag, but you would understand after the two years he and I have been through.  The terrible two's did not happen till he was 2 1/2 but then they went into his 3's.  Dare I say we our entering a new stage.  A stage where his first reaction is not to just throw a fit.  That you may actually be able to reason with him.  That we may actually be coming close to understanding each other.  Oh Happy Day!! I can see light at the end of the tunnel.  This is what parents must feel when their kids become teenagers. 

I am just so happy we had a Stormy Friday today.  Without the rain he may have never made the time to tell me about his wonderful Spiderman Dreams.  I love it when they share tid bits of what goes on through their little minds.  Their worlds seem so rich and full of adventure!


No comments:

Post a Comment