Monday, October 7, 2013

I am falling for Fall




It has been very cold but this past weekend was gorgeous.  We went up to Green Bluff to go pick some pumpkins, and I just fell in love with Green Bluff.   I am just enjoying so much getting to experience the Northwest.  Today I was driving in my car and I was noticing how some of the trees are slowly starting to change color.  As I was admiring this, I found one tree that was full of red and gold leaves, and right then and there the wind picked up. I wish I could have stayed there forever.  We were showered with gold and red leaves.  It was short but sweet.  My boy had his window down head out just enjoying watching this beautiful tree perform it's fall dance just for us.  















Happy Fall! 


2 comments:

  1. Yay! Glad you guys found Greenbluff. It's always a highlight of the fall season for us too. Can't beat fresh apple cider!
    Love your photos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photography is so amazing, Marissa! You make ordinary, everyday things so beautiful and extraordinary. Glad you are enjoying your new place.

    ReplyDelete