Sunday, January 26, 2014

The Sound of Life




Tonight we watched David's home videos, and sometimes I forget how amazing it is that we can actually have footage that captures a moment in time for us.  I feel like my heart grew so much that I felt like it encompassed my whole chest cavity.  

I LOVE taking photos, but I am going to make a goal of capturing some video too from now on! My heart just melted watching my David as a little boy.  I am so grateful his family has so many clips of him when he was young.  I love a great picture.  Especially when it leads you to feel.  But oh my goodness there is something about actually hearing the sound of life, and being able to see both the present and past right before you that just awakens your whole soul. Thank goodness for all these mediums of art, that help us to express. 

I love being in love with life.  I sometimes have moments I am sure like everyone does where I take life for granted.  And don't appreciate all that surrounds me.  But, one thing is for sure when you get out of that funk and you look up, you remember it's not worth closing your eyes not even for one second! 



This guy on the other hand has his head down a lot lately.  But he has an excuse, STUDY STUDY STUDY, with a bowl of ice cream on the side! 


No comments:

Post a Comment