Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend


I can't believe that Easter weekend already came and went. It was a great weekend. We watched general conference and got Easter Baskets ready! I love general conference it is so uplifting and always reminds me of the things that are truly important in this life. Which is family!! I don't know what I would do without family!! Especially my babies..... they can make me go a little wacky sometimes ( nice way of saying crazy) but it is all worth it!! I would not change anything I feel very lucky to be able to have been entrusted with two little special spirits!! Oh and I realized that I am just as horrible at blogging as I am at writing in my journal. I am going to try extra hard because I want to make sure I have something to pass down to my kids!!

Ariana realizing the Easter Bunny had come!!
I love spring but with spring she wakes up at 6:00 a.m there is a downside to having the sun rise earlier :( Viggo just liked throwing the eggs and watching them crack open.... he found it so amusing



I forgot to write that on Easter April 4th 2010 Ariana wrote her name out all by herself!! I had to tell her what letter came next but she wrote it out by herself. I was so proud!!

Daddy and Ariana enjoying conference together!! She is a total Daddy's girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment