Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Munoz's In Da House

I had a busy weekend!! And I loved every moment. My family came up to visit me. They came in Thursday evening and left on Monday. I have been so excited to see family this summer and my parents kicked it off to a great start. Its funny that no matter how long its been since my kids have seen my family its like they never forget. Viggo loves my mom. I don't know what happened that week that my mom helped me out but Viggo and my mom have a bond. When she was here the first week after Viggo was born she helped me out so much! She would have Viggo sleep in her room, and she would bring him to me once he needed to eat. But I guess when she would put him to sleep she would hum to him. Well to this day when he is soothing himself to sleep he hums exactly the same way that my did to him. So cute!!


Ariana was so excited because my parents brought her up a play house. She can't get enough of it. She loves when my parents come up its like she knows that they can't say no to her. And she take full advantage of it!! She loves going into the bathroom with my mom and watching her do her makeup. She is such a girl! She also has so much fun with my dad and Naomi. She loves playing with my dad and then telling him "Abuelito creo que tu eres loco". And then he will till her no Ariana you are so crazy. And then she precedes to do her funny faces. All in all it was a wonderful weekend and I miss them already!!




Lucky for me this summer will be full of traveling so I won't have to miss them for too long. Next up is David's family!! I feel so lucky to have such wonderful in laws!! David's brothers and sisters are so nice and are a ton of fun!! They make me laugh so much. Plus they all have the cutest kids ever!! So excited to see my nieces and nephews this summer, I miss them so much!!! This July his sister Sara is getting married!!!! She is going to look so beautiful for her wedding. And everyone is coming down, and we get to stay in these condos, where the kids can play all day and swim!!! David and I can't wait!!! So here is to a wonderful summer of seeing friends and family!!

I love how big this Chess Board is!

Family Playing Chess (more like just moving pieces around)


Can't get enough of this face :0)

He looked so cute picking up these gigantic pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment