Monday, April 12, 2010

Viggo's Birthday Weekend!


Yes my baby is officially one!! I can't believe how fast the year went by. Viggo's Birthday was on Sunday but we decided to celebrate Saturday night, because Sunday's are so busy. It was a lot of fun. Ariana helped me make Viggo's Birthday cake, and we decorated the house, and we made Viggo our official traditional b-day dinner, hot dogs with chile beans and fries! His birthday present was a ball pit, and he loved it!!! It made me so happy to see that he liked it!!!


But my favorite part of the day was when we sang to him Happy Birthday!! He was so happy!!! It made my heart so happy, at that moment I realized that I am one lucky girl!!! So here are a few things Viggo as to why you are so special to me and your dad!!

1. You have the best smile!
2. You just radiate joy. Seriously the very same day you were born you were always smiling in your sleep!! I think you just couldn't wait to come into this world.
3. You love music..... You are normally happy but nothing brightens you up like hearing music
4. I love how sometimes you just kiss us out of no where
5. You love your sister. You do fight with her sometimes, but you both love each other so much!!
6. You love your dad. The moment he comes home from work its like I don't exist!!
7. You love food. I have not found anything that you don't like. You eat anything. Even vegetables. You are such a big eater!!!
8. You can stand on your own but you haven't taken your first steps. I love how proud you are of yourself when you stand all by yourself. You just look around at us with the biggest smirk
9. Your favorite things to play with are balls. Which makes Daddy happy because he thinks you will be great at soccer and he will have someone to play with. And if your wondering why we named you Viggo it's because in case you become this amazing soccer star you will have a name that no one on the field will ever forget...... ( I know your parents are so crazy) And you love playing with Nana's polar bear. I don't know why but the polar bear gives you the giggles!! So cute
10. You are the best sleeper. You take two naps a day since you were born, and you have slept through the night since you were 3 months!!! This makes me very HAPPY!!!
11. And we just love loving you!!! You have brought so much joy to our family!!

I know you can't say anything yet, but I hope you enjoyed your first birthday!!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE VIGGO!!

1 comment: