Friday, February 4, 2011

Birthday Gifts


For Christmas David's parents gave everyone a Calendar with everyone's birthdays and wedding anniversaries.  I love it!!! I am so forgetful and I have trouble keeping track. Today is Lecksa's birthday, and Ella's and Kevin's are coming up too.  Today Ariana and I were discussing what we should get everyone.  Ariana says "hmmm uncle Kevin loves cars, how about we give him our car." I laughed so hard.  It's been hard finding a car that we love, and runs well and here she is trying to give it away.  I had to assure her that Kevin would be just fine without our car. 
( lol if you know him you know that he has the most amazing trucks)

So then she thought everyone would love it if we went outside and looked for beautiful rocks, and painted them.  So that's what we did today.  So, if you get a rock in the mail you now know why.  We just can't afford to give everyone cars.  So we went to the next best thing rocks, that are made with love. 





No comments:

Post a Comment