Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

I get to spend my Valentine's Day with these three. 


David who I just melt when he smiles.  And I fall in love all over again every time he laughs.  But not just any laugh, his real laugh.  I love arrested development, but I think I love it even more because it never lets me down.  It has David grabbing his belly because it hurts from laughing so hard.



Then there is Ariana.  Who constantly is trying to make sure that everyone is okay.  She has a heart of gold. So caring, and loving.  Viggo will sometimes be pushing her or taking away a toy, and even though she is twice his size she refuses to ever push him back.  She just calls "screams" for help. ;)


Then there is Viggo.  He seriously is like a bright ray of light.  He like his father has the most contagious smile that just makes you smile no matter what mood your in.  Like when I put him in timeout.  He will just look away from the wall, and then give me the biggest grin.  How am I suppose to stay mad, at a face like his?  He has brought so much joy into our home.


Thank you David for helping me raise these two.  Even though at times life can seem chaotic, and even exhausting at times.  I can not imagine my life without them.  I have not known so much love until you three entered my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment