Friday, February 25, 2011

Horse Ranch


Last Monday we went to a horse ranch up in the white tank mountains.  The kids had a lot of fun with all the farm animals that roam around freely.  Summer in Phoenix is pretty hot, but I can't complain about the weather right now, its perfect.  Viggo of course loved the animals but I think he loved all the things he could climb up on even more.  Ariana loved the horses, and they loved her.  They followed her everywhere so she could pet them.  David gets Sunday and Mondays off.  I have to tell you I think I am really liking him having Mondays off.  Kinda nice sometimes being the only people out and about on a Monday afternoon, while everyone else is working. 

 






( By the way the socks were David's doing)


I know my family is going to think I am crazy..... but I am starting to see the beauty of the desert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment