Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How Talented is He?

(this pic that I took just doesn't even do it justice )

This is what David got me for Christmas.  Yup he drew it by hand using prismas. He found a pic that he liked and reproduced it by hand.  Supper talented right?  He is amazing he hasn't drawn anything since highschool and his first time out he does this.  I think seeing all his work from highschool and his passion for art has really propelled me into wanting to be artsy.  Every time we talk about our dream home, he always plans on making sure that my home has my wrap around porch with a swing, and he always plans for his art room.  As I get old with him, I really want to be in this art room.  I don't know what I am going to do, but I really really want to see myself in there.  How fun being old and retired and just being creative.  I think this sounds wonderful because I have always been much more of analytical person, not creative.  Creative lately just feels good to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment