Saturday, April 9, 2011

Easter Party



My very good friend is Primary President in another ward, and she was nice enough to invite me to their Easter activity.  They did such a wonderful job.  All the kids looked like they had tons of fun.  I am always looking for fun projects to do, and I asked her if I could do the cupcakes.  I have been itching to use this cupcake book that my friend Danica got me for Christmas.   Isn't it cute.  They are so easy to do.  They may look pretty, but that did not stop me from wanting to eat way too many for one day.  Which, I am regretting because on Monday I am making Viggo his birthday cake.  And, even though I tell myself that what ever is left over I will throw out, there never seems to be too much left over to throw out.  Oh well :0)

Something that I have noticed lately, is that whenever I do line up a project to do for someone else, all of a sudden I have like a hundred that coincide at the same time.  Even though just a week ago I had nothing going on. I really need to work on spacing my projects out better. 



No comments:

Post a Comment