Friday, April 22, 2011

So much to Learn!!


I found this settee on craigslist and I fell in love.  I found the exact same settee but it still in its original condition. I am the type of person that just dives into things.  I think I may take the chance and just buy the unfurnished one, and redo it myself.  Sometimes I wish I was a better planner.  I have a wedding in two weeks, and would love to use it.  But, I haven't even bought the fabric yet, and now I am officially obsessed.  I keep trying to make myself forget about it but I can't.  Could it be that hard : /

 
This is the one I found Craigslist.  It's the exact same thing!!! It feels like it was meant to be that I found these two finds on the same day.  What to do?



1 comment:

  1. Ooh they're nice!! If they're cheap on craigslist I'd just buy it!

    ReplyDelete