Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Our little Garden


We started our little garden.  I am so excited!! We planted all kinds of things.  We planted Bell Peppers, onions, carrots, tomatoes, STRAWBERRIES and all kinds of herbs in separate planters.  I am so excited to have fresh strawberries, and herbs.  Ariana loved helping her Dad build the garden.  Viggo was taking a nap while all this was happening. I love watching everything grow, and going out their every morning with the kids to water the plants. I really hope all our plants make it!

I love that she is doing it backwards.  It reminds of how when she was like two, she would ride her scooter with the handle bars backwards. 

These are some princess flowers that Ariana planted.  Ariana keeps telling me that she thinks Tinkerbell and the fairies will probably be visiting our garden if it keeps getting prettier.

These are my strawberries :0)

I think the color green is so soothing.  Love it!!

Our Little Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment