Thursday, August 11, 2011

Its a Miracle


My Doctors prescribed me a Medication that helps with Nausea!! I haven't felt this good in a long time.  Its like I am not even pregnant!! I can finally be a good mom, and wife again! I regret not having requested this medication sooner.  I feel like I have been trapped in my home confined to the sofa for the past two months, and now I am finally free.  I am sooooo HAPPY! 

But that's not all! David made an appointment for me with a Chiropractor.  I have been having excruciating neck and back pain, which have resulted in horrible headaches.  I have always been reluctant to go to one.  The cracking thing just seemed way too scary to me.  I know I have seen way too many movies.  I went today, very hesitant with what they were going to do to me.  But, it was not scary at all.  There was no cracking today, he just used what they call an air hammer, and deep massage.  I feel like a new woman!!  I have a couple more sessions, which I am excited about!!  No pictures today, just me rambling about how good it feels to feel good! Being this sick with nausea, and back pain, just makes me realize how blessed we are to have good health in our lives.  Maybe David and I can finally go on a date again.  So excited for tomorrow, and the next and next, because I don't have to worry about being sick! There is finally light in my dark tunnel 
( meaning goodbye toilet bowl ).  :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment