Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Visiting Sara and Kevin


So, remember when I said we went to California for a week, but took no pictures because my camera broke?  I forgot that Sara took some with her iphone.  Here is one that I stole from her FB.  We had so much fun.  They live in Manhattan beach, but we decided to go down to the pier in Redondo Beach for dinner.  It was perfect! It was fun to hang out with Sara, Kevin, and...... Charlie.  lol that is an inside joke, that Charlie will never let us live down.  I loved walking on the pier, it just felt like summer.  People were walking and laughing, and the sound of the waves crashing against the pier, back dropped by the beautiful sunset, was just the perfect way do end a perfect day.  Did I mention how much fun my kids had. Earlier that day we had gone to Trump's golf course, so we could hike down to the beach so that Kevin and Sara's dogs could play with the kids.  Yes, when I say Trump golf course I mean Donald Trump's golf course, crazy right.  The kids had a blast, and the drive down to the golf course was so beautiful.  We had so much fun! And I am so glad Sara got a couple shots for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment