Monday, March 26, 2012

I want it so bad!


 

Nikon 35mm f/1.4G AF-S Wide Angle Auto Focus Nikkor


 This is the lens that I am currently salivating for.  I love photography but boy it can be an expensive hobby.  I love my new camera, and I really do love the lenses I currently have.  But I want this Nikon 35mm wide angle lens.   I really think it will help out when I want to take wider angle shots.  David laughs at me because there is always something new I want to buy for my camera. I won't be buying this one any time soon since it is priced at $1,799.  But I figure I can slowly save up for it over time.   I think I will throw a party when I finally add this to my little collection.  I have decided that every time I get payed to take pics, I am just going to stash it all away until I can purchase this one.  It is the apple of my eye right now.  
Yup, one day  :0)



No comments:

Post a Comment