Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Watch Out!


Today was laundry day. So I decided that as I was working on laundry, in between loads I could take the kids around the neighborhood in their John Deer power wheel. Sara and Kevin I think they will never forget this one.  They love it!! Every time a car or neighbor would approach them, I would make Ariana stop, but she and Viggo would scream out to the cars and neighbors, "please watch out we are crazy drivers on the road." I couldn't help but laugh, because she and Viggo would always signal everyone else to stop by making the stop motion with their little hands as they would make people aware that they were crazy drivers.  I thought people would be annoyed, but they all came out to see them, and the people in the cars seem to get a good laugh too. They truly were crazy drivers.  I don't know how many times Ariana took her eyes off the road to talk to Viggo and would almost hit parked cars.  After she got use to the power wheel she kept it at high speed, and would not slow down over the speed bumps. They looked so cute! It really made my day.






No comments:

Post a Comment