Saturday, March 17, 2012

One Month


So, Micah is already one month.  He's a pretty good sleeper. He wakes up twice, I don't know if I should count 5:00 as waking up at night, but it feels like it to me. He goes down at 8:30 wakes up at 2:00, and then again at 5:00, and then sleeps until 7:30.  I figure I should record this because I am always asking myself is that what Ariana and Viggo did? 

He is starting to smile way more this past week.  He evens attempts a baby laugh here and there. He reminds me a little more of Ariana.  He is just so observant.  Always looking attentively at what is going on around him.  He naps more like Ariana too.  He wakes up to little noises.  You could run a vacuum in the room with Viggo and he would not wake up.

He is wearing three month clothing, and he just smells so sweet.  I love him.  I am so excited to see what his little personality is going to be like.  Oh and he loves being outdoors.  I love taking him out to the park in my baby pack.  It's my favorite thing to do with him right now.  I just love sitting out in the grass with him watching his little eyes light up to seeing all the green, and sounds.  

The kids right now love playing with Micah before bed.  We get them all bathed. And then David proceeds to talk for Micah.  The kids think it is hilarious.   Ariana one night put her head phones on Micah and I took this shot because I thought he looked so cute. Ariana and Viggo like to sing to him while he wears the head phones. This is the first shot I ever got of him where he started to smile.  He smiles a lot bigger now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment