Saturday, June 23, 2012

Father's Day



I don't know what my family would be like without David.  He brings so much peace and happiness into our home.  He loves us so much.  The other day we walked to the park, and as I was fixing up these photos on instagram later that night it helped remind me that he is the reason our family is this happy.  He is never too tired to mess around with the kids.  You know how some people struggle to live in the present and just keep telling themselves "I'll be happy once I get this or get to this point."  Well he is actually someone who really enjoys all the little moments in life.  He is the reason why my little one's stop along our way to the park to notice "seashells" hanging from dry brush along the sidewalk. They were actual snail shells all clustered together.  We have never seen anything like it.  Just tons of beautiful snail shells of all different sizes and patterns. I think he just makes my life more beautiful.  I look around and all I see are beautiful things. Something as simple as watching little Micah watch his Dad and brother and sister play in the distance just makes me so happy. And I think it's because I am with someone who just makes life better.  He is never afraid to try something new.  And encourages us to do the same.  He keeps life exciting and new.  One day I hope to find a gift for you that could encompass all that we feel for you.  But I am afraid that will be an impossible task.  Because, you keep getting better every year.  We love you David.  I hope you enjoyed your breakfast and dinner on Father's Day. And I hope you know how much we all love you! You truly make life more beautiful.  ( And no it's not just because of your body lol )

Sorry for all the cheese, but I can't help it. It's all true.




No comments:

Post a Comment