Monday, July 2, 2012

Dateless



My hubby has been in Arizona since last Sunday training for a new job that he got with Newport Hearing.  We are very excited, but at the same time sad to leave beautiful San Diego.  We will be heading out to Tuscon Arizona this weekend.  He was scheduled to be gone for a week and two days.  Probably would have been two had it not been for the Fourth of July. I really miss him. I am so excited to see him tomorrow night.  The kids miss him tons too.  A couple of weeks back we were invited to a friends wedding, and I thought for sure we would go together.  But his training days left me dateless.  That's right I went to the WEDDING alone!  When I say alone I mean ALONE.  I had no girlfriends to go with, NOBODY! Lucky for me everyone was so nice to me.  But as nice as everyone was, I felt like a third wheel. But, I was really proud of myself for still going.  Sometimes I forget how much I depend on David, and it really made me appreciate his company so much more.  I was really hesitant about wearing this dress because of the horizontal stripes ( women's nightmare when trying to be discrete with extra poundage) but I couldn't help myself it was cute and comfortable.  I bought myself this handbag so I could easily cover up the love rolls, and off I went.

The wedding by the way was gorgeous! A photographer's dream.  The bridesmaid dresses were to die for, the colors in the bouquets just made my heart sing, the bride was stunning, the food was delicious, the center pieces looked like they came from a celebrity wedding.  It was perfect.

My little sister wanted to conduct a photo shoot on me.  Being behind the camera is a lot more fun!! I used the wrong image size for this layout, but I am too lazy to go back and fix. That's why it looks a little fuzzy, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment