Monday, July 16, 2012

David's 31st Birthday



So in the midst of moving and David working and working on his last two science courses he had a birthday.  His 31st Birthday!! His actual birthday landed during the week on a Wednesday, but we decided to properly celebrate it on Saturday.  Mainly because I have no car, and since we did not have our pantry stocked yet it made it hard to cook anything without having to run to the store.  For his actual birthday I made him breakfast, and the kids made him a scavenger hunt to find the birthday cards they made him.  Then on Saturday David got to choose what he wanted to do.  He is the easiest to please.  All I have to do is go to the gym with him and he is the happiest guy. Later in the day I  made a yummy dinner, and we got to eat peanut butter reese's ice cream pie as his birthday cake.  He loves peanut butter.  Usually getting him a gift is difficult because there never seems to be anything that he specifically wants.  This year was easy.  He has been hitting the gym pretty hard lately so getting gifts was super easy.  The gift he wanted was one of those blenders that blends shakes right into a cup. There was one on sale at GNC.  I love seeing him every morning make his peanut butter banana whey cookies n' cream protein shake.  He looks so content.  It makes me happy. ( A happy husband plus minimal dishes in the morning I say we both got presents on his birthday this year!)


Ariana and Viggo showing off their birthday candle placement.  Can you tell Viggo helped a lot with the spelling?  Drove Ariana a little nuts lol.


 Yes, I know David is lighting is own candles.  But if you have ever seen me use real matches you would light your own birthday candles too.


 Sometimes Micah reminds me so much of Ariana, and other times he reminds me of Viggo. He can't wait to eat real food.  I feel so bad. Sometimes eating in front of him feels like we are torturing him.  He wanted a bite of ice cream cake so bad.  Here he is seated and ready hoping to get a little taste.


 The kids getting ready to sing Happy Birthday.  I love how Ariana is looking at her Daddy.  Since the moment she was born she was his. 

Happy 31st Birthday David! We love you tons!!!! Muuuuuahhhh 







1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday David..you are a very great man and you have a beautiful family..know you will do great on those science courses..love from all of us.

    ReplyDelete