Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Someone Turned 13



Naomi turned 13 in the month of June.  June 12th to be precise.  I can't believe she is thirteen.  She is suppose to be the baby of the family.  I still remember when she use to crawl into my bed at night to sleep with me when I was in high school.  I have had a lot of fun getting to spend time with her again.  So it's official we once again have a teenager in the home.  I love hearing all her stories, and just watching her grow up is a lot of fun.  Before I know it she will be in high school, and off to college.  We snapped some pics of her on her Birthday.  We slipped out around the block while everyone was watching the NBA finals. 

 

10 Things To Know About Naomi

1) She is a sweetheart.  She loves being loved on.  Especially by her Mom and Dad.  

2) She loves hanging out with her older siblings.  She loves how Megan dresses.  She can't resist teasing Mario ( her best friend ) finds Josh annoying but loves the attention she gets from him, and thinks the world of Jessica.

3) She loves to draw, and do crafty things. Even wants to cook.

4) She is a great Tia.  She plays with my kids ALL the time.  They are going to go through Naomi withdrawls. 

5) She pretends not to be paying attention when you ask her to do something that she doesn't think will be fun to do "chores". 

6) She loves Zelda.  I think she got that from Megan.

7) She is quite the little swimmer.  She loves it.  She is like a fish.  She could go swimming everyday all day.

8) She gets bored easy, so she is always looking for something to do. (Except cleaning up after her pets ;0) )

9) She loves the gospel.  

10) She is the best sister.  I know her and I will be close FOREVER! I just don't want her to get any older because she may just find out I'm such a nerd.  I love this little girl so much!!

Love you Homie!! 

That's what Viggo use to call her because he couldn't say Naomi at first.  So that's what I call her now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment