Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Fire Department




Today my kids and I went to visit a fire station with a play group that I am a part of.  I was so excited to take Viggo. I totally thought he would just be on cloud nine.  He liked it but not as much as I imagined he would. First he was confused as to why his Tio Josh wasn't working there. And in the end I think he just didn't find it as exciting as the fire truck show in Legoland. At the end he said, "Mom I just really like the fire truck at Legoland.  Can we go there next time?" Isn't that how it always works with kids.  Ariana on the other hand loved it! It was funny in the beginning the Fire Fighters said to pay attention because they were going to quiz them on everything they learned.  As we were heading out Ariana tells one of the firefighters, "I am ready to take the test."  I have never met anyone who asks much less looks forward to taking a test.  She is so silly sometimes. 

 Sometimes I think being a mom can be very demanding and requires so much patience.  But in the end of the day I can't imagine my life without my kiddos.  One of the things that I love about being a mom is that I get to see and experience the world again through their innocent and inexperienced eyes. It is like getting a second chance to experience life all over again.

 This was one point in the tour that I knew Viggo was truly excited! This is the thing he does with his mouth when he tries to control his excitement.  He did not want to get down from the drivers seat.





 I thought it was so cool that they put red knobs on their stove/oven.  I am easily amused I guess.

 Love her!! She just has such a joy for life.  It is so contagious.

And that was our trip to the Fire Station. 









1 comment:

  1. Ariana and Vigo are so cute..you have very special kids..I just knew that Ariana would want to take a test..Vigo looking for Josh...loved it

    ReplyDelete