Monday, September 10, 2012

Capoeira and Pizza kinda Weekend



We signed Ariana up for Capoeira like two weeks ago.  It's a Brazilian style of martial arts.  If you haven't seen it you must! There are some cool videos on you tube.  It such a rhythmical form of martial arts.  They play music and you move around with such grace and finesse.  She has gone to three classes and already she is doing such cool things.  Her and Viggo can do hand stand flips, and Viggo is starting to be able to hold the hand stand.  David and I think its so cool that she is doing it.  We are very proud.  We haven't signed Viggo up because his attention only lasts about 30 minutes.  But he is made for Capoeira. Every Saturday Viggo comes home and tries doing everything he saw the instructor do, and he does it with no fear. ( Daddy joins in too)  Needless to say I am love with watching my kids do this.  

I need to take my camera in one of these Saturdays and take some cool pictures.  But having two boys makes it hard to lug around my fourth baby.  David found a groupon for a pizza place in downtown Tucson.  The pizza was HUGE! And the kids got to drink soda.  We don't buy the stuff so when they get it they are so happy.  I am sure the pictures speak for themselves.




Nothing crazy but still had so much fun this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment