Saturday, September 22, 2012

Happy it's Saturday



 
  David made me french toast this morning. ( Yes, a result of being a naggy and upset wife yesterday..... but I will upset the peace offering with no complaints.  Who says being naggy doesn't get results.)  Our little boy kept reaching for my fork.  I finally let him take it to see what he would do.  He got the fork into his mouth first time.  He does not mess with food.  David then said, "Give a man a fish, feed him for a day.  Teach a man to fish, feed for a lifetime."  I could not stop laughing.  I mean just look at that face he is so happy. ( And no worries people I took the fork away and replaced it with a spoon soon after. ) 
 
 
(The Peace Offering)
 
Yup feed me strawberries and fruit next to bread, and you got one happy woman.    
Happy Saturday!!



No comments:

Post a Comment