Saturday, January 12, 2013

Just Having Fun!



 I can't believe how big she is getting.  This same day David took the boys out to the grocery store, and Ariana and I got to spend some alone time.  We had so much fun.  We just got into some comfy clothes wrapped ourselves up in a blanket and she read to me her two new books she got from the library.  We laughed so hard.  I don't know if we had a case of the giggles but we thought her book titled, "First Dog" was hilarious.  We are still quoting it to each other.  My kids love there alone time with us.  Whenever they get it you can tell they just feel so much more lovey.  Its great.  The picture above is just a shot I took of her before we got to spend some alone time together.  Sometimes I feel like I am starring straight into the sun with her. She is so beautiful that I can't look away. 



1 comment:

  1. She is BEYOND beautiful. But what do expect...look at her mama.

    ReplyDelete