Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Ella and Maci



My nieces came up yesterday, and they left today.  I miss them already.  I love cousin time.  They all get along so well, they just disappear and play.  This time they came up they did a lot of outdoor play.  Maci is super spunky.  Even when she would ride her bike she did it with attitude.  So cute! And then there is dear Ella.  People in her ward, or area this little girl is going to be an awesome baby sitter one day.  I call her mom the baby whisper.  Babies love her, and they just respond to her.  Like they are speaking a language all of their own.  This little girl will be the future baby whisperer.  She is sooooo good with kids.  Her siblings are so lucky to have her.  She is going to have a new little brother here soon. Point is I wanted to brag about how lucky I am to be their Tia Issa. And how I have the most talented sweet nieces and nephews. ( I know every Aunt or Uncle thinks this)  I wish I got to see them more.  Maybe one day we could all live in the same area.  It may be possible..... I'll letcha know in a couple of weeks ;0)

 (Pictures from Thanksgiving weekend)



No comments:

Post a Comment