Monday, January 7, 2013

Take that IPHONE!



I must admit, I am a person who suffers from iphone envy.  For no other reason other than its camera, and this knew app that I want so bad to edit pictures on it!! I know, I know my hubby asks me all the time why I want one just for the camera if I have a camera?  Sometimes its just hard to lug around my heavy (oh so wonderful) camera.  Don't laugh at me I try not to insult it too much, for fear that it may resent me and start breaking down on me, or start to take bad pictures. (Because, that couldn't just be the fault of the person behind the camera.) Anyways everyone has been posting fun panoramic shots, and I just thought to myself I could do that.  So, I did!

I had to be really steady while taking multiple shots in order to make sure that I could merge them evenly (something that these almost 30 year hands are still able to do) But, thank goodness for tripods, I am going to bring it out next time.  So with a little bit of time and love voila! I got a panoramic shot.  Take that iphone! Yes, you could do it so much faster, but could you have produced a no noise image during blue hour?  I do have one regret, and that is that I didn't get out sooner.  My baby was going crazy today, so I missed the sun setting by a few minutes.  Oh, well I'll just have to try and take a shot of this beautiful view again from my backyard another day..... maybe with the iphone one day, well more like in a couple of years when we can afford your phone plans. Until then iphone I await your new camera advances.  Maybe next time you will have some sort of tilt shift lens, but be warned I will be ready.




No comments:

Post a Comment