Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Dananananaaaa Da Na Na



Did my Danananana Da Na Na make any sense?  I tried to make it sound like that music they play in Westerns.  Oh well I tried.  We headed out to Tombstone.  It's pretty crazy to think about how long this little town has been around.  Can you believe at one point it was the largest town between Saint Louis and San Francisco?  My son got stuck on the fact that 70 people died on the street we were walking on in the space of two years due to gun fights and hangings. They both did not like that people did that back then.  It was fun seeing the shows. And everywhere we walked through people were dressed up in their western attire.  It probably would have been smarter to go on a day that was not a Holiday weekend but we wanted to do something fun.  It reminded me of Sedona in that it had lots of little tourist shops. At the end of the day we stopped for a bite to eat and Micah was in heaven having his own cup. 



We found this little shop were they did western pictures.  I have been wanting to do this for a long time because of this pic of David's family.  Micah had a little hat but he kept taking it off.  He looked so stinking cute with it on.  Oh well at least I remember what it looked like.  Viggo at first was not to happy about it all, but soon realized we were all doing it.  He and Ariana looked so cute to me.  I must have just loved seeing them in hats. My kids are very anti hats and sunglasses.  So whenever they do wear them for 3 seconds I think they look so cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment