Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just about you!



I was looking at my blog and realized that there hasn't been much on this little guy lately.  So here is my Micah.  David is in love with you.  Probably because you are his mini me.  And you are the toughest little thing we have ever seen.  You are not a chubby baby but boy are you solid.  You don't take it from anyone.  You are your own person.  You love to rough house.  And you adore playing with your siblings.  Dad is your favorite right now.  But that's okay because your Dad deserves it.  He is pretty amazing.  

You love being outside.  You walk around the neighborhood now like you own it.  Last night I was looking out our office window and I could see you crossing the street like you were such a big boy  (Dad right next to him of course.)   I just wanted to write about you today because Micah I love you.  Everyday I see you my heart is so happy that you came into my life.  I haven't been feeling really well lately, and last night all three of you cuddled into bed, and watched tv with me.  You were so excited to see a plate of apples right next to me. Ariana laughing, Viggo asking me to scratch his back, you right there with you big ole'thighs crossed across your body as you munched away at my plate of apples.  I felt very happy.  More than happy.  I felt complete.




No comments:

Post a Comment